Today's Team Fortress 2 update says goodbye to the good old SteamIDs
(STEAM_0:1:15160181) and says hello to AccountIDs ([U:1:30320363]).

Sadly, this change breaks all things depending on SteamIDs (SourceMod,
custom ban systems, donator slots, rank systems, etc.)

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/502586107754999810
https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/502586146623619074