Hmmm ... am I reading this correctly?

> *./srcds_run -console -game cstrike +map de_dust +maxplayers 10 +ip
> 10.0.0.21 -port 27015 +exec server.cfg*
> *./srcds_run -console -game cstrike +map de_dust +maxplayers 10 +ip
> 10.0.0.22 -port 27015 +exec server.cfg*
> *./srcds_run -console -game cstrike +map de_dust +maxplayers 10 +ip
> 10.0.0.23 -port 27015 +exec server.cfg*

Is that running three instances on the same server, but binding to the same
port number - but on different IP addresses?

I notice that those are all RFC-1918 (private address space) IP addresses.
 I presume these are all behind the same firewall / Interoutrnet-er devices
that is than using port/address translation to public IP addresses?  If so,
they may each need to be individually mapped at your firewall /
Internet-router to different public IP address (i.e. multiple public IP
addresses instead of sharing the same public IP address), OR port-forwarded
at your firewall / Internet-router to different public ports on the same IP
address - in which case it would be easier to use one private IP address
and different ports instead of all on 27015.