Hi Eric,
Many thanks. Hopefully it's also related to the problem with links that
have a target of _blank not opening a new window correctly either (it seems
to open itself, the original URL which had the link that is), but I presume
you already know about that bug too. Thanks for replying and good luck with
it!

Regards,
Paul.