Eh, if it's a Linux-based TF2 server .. it's pretty easy.
Use "screen" to run SCRCS as a detached back-ground process on a
"head-less" server.
Make some scripts that do things like:
1) start the game (directly under SSH/console).
2) start the game under "screen" utility - giving it a name to reconnect to
later, etc.
3) send commands to a detached "screen" process.
4) shut-down the screened process.
Use "webmin" to run those scripts from a browser, if you are too lazy to do
them under SSH.