If you only have access to your srcds servers through rcon but you do
run a Linux box yourself you could compile this simple C code:
http://www.dopefish.de/files/rcon.c
As stated at the top it could be modified to work on Windows as well
and maybe someone has already done this. But you could simply run this
from a VM running Linux without a gui, which would hardly use up
resources (256MB ram and 1GB diskspace should be enough).

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 6:12 AM, Azarus X <azar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> reply to big john:
> Please don't make an another web based thing there are a lot of them
> already. Make something that everyone can download with a click and run on
> pc =(

>> This actually gives me a great idea to make a web based hlsw alternative.
>> Challenge accepted.
>>
>> On Aug 29, 2014 8:22 PM, "Gavin Langdon" <puttabu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm the creator of rcontool (https://github.com/gavintlgold/rcon-tool)
>>> which is a basic open source equivalent, but it's Linux based and I haven't
>>> updated it in a while and it probably isn't compatible. However it is open
>>> source so it could be fixed.
>>>
>>> I might be inspired to work more on it or even port it now that hlsw has
>>> fallen by the wayside.
>>>
>>> Gavin
>>>
>>> sent from mobile

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
  - Floyd Dell