It's such a shame that such a great game could still be a great game if
Valve still supported the genuine communities, but is now let down by the
lack of support and the lack of any re-evaluation or consideration of
suggestions stated on this mailing list. Overwatch might be an interesting
alternative, but it will never truly surpass TF2 in the customisation that
TF2 does offer. We can only hope for TF3, or that one day Valve may have
the respect and courtesy to reply and open a two-way discussion with the
mailing list members who show a genuine concern for TF2.