In the agility demo, after changing the status field to a foreign key
the click on column header sorting is broken:

Mysql::Error: Unknown column 'story_statuses.name' in 'order clause':
SELECT * FROM `stories`     WHERE (`stories`.project_id = 1)  ORDER BY
story_statuses.name ASC

Other than that, I've been completely through the git version of the
agility demo and everything else works, this is great!!!

There are a few minor edits to the agility walkthrough that I will
email to Tom, but it is remarkably clean!

It looks good enough to me that I am going to start coding a new "for
real" app with it in the morning.

Brett


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to