OK, lifecycles is looking incredibly hot.  I read through the docs and
looked at the example code that comes with the generated user model.
I had a couple of questions:

- "transition :nobody", this, I'm guessing, is magic for 'guest
user'?  Then what is :anybody under the 'create' definition?  And what
does the :if=>proc do?

- similarly, what does :with_key do?  It looks like, from the docs,
that that first parameter needs to specify a user field in the current
model.

- can you have a more complex user requirement for the transition?  My
specific example is similar to the Friendship example in the docs, but
it's more complex than that:

1. An existing user can request membership in a group
2. A user who has authority (e.g., they have an existing membership in
the group that has an is_admin? flag or something) can approve or deny
them

I'm not sure what the lifecycle definition would look like for a
transition like that.

Thanks,

sd
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to