On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 7:18 PM, blizz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brute forced my way through this email activation thing, what a
> chore.  Here it is in the wiki so nobody else has to go through that
> painful experience:
>
> http://github.com/tablatom/hobo/wikis/lifecycles

Hi,

I also had a painful (kind of) experience with lifecycles 2-3 weeks
ago - I was learning Hobo to be able to write a system for a client
(who insisted that we use Hobo), and I wanted to learn and understand
it as thoroughly as possible, but there was no documentation
whatsoever regarding the lifecycles, so I spent a whole day analyzing
how the lifecycle code works exactly and making notes of this. Now I
thought it would be nice to share those notes with somebody, so I
added all that information to the wiki page you created. I hope you
don't mind :)

I also updated your email activation code - it now looks much simpler,
because it uses Hobo to do some of the work for it (not to mention
that it doesn't update models using plain SQL calls... sorry, but that
was just ugly :)

Oh, and it would be nice if someone read this and checked if there
aren't any errors - I can't guarantee that this information is 100%
correct.

Regards,
Jakub Suder

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to