>
> I also had a painful (kind of) experience with lifecycles 2-3 weeks
> ago - I was learning Hobo to be able to write a system for a client
> (who insisted that we use Hobo), and I wanted to learn and understand
> it as thoroughly as possible, but there was no documentation
> whatsoever regarding the lifecycles, so I spent a whole day analyzing
> how the lifecycle code works exactly and making notes of this. Now I
> thought it would be nice to share those notes with somebody, so I
> added all that information to the wiki page you created. I hope you
> don't mind :)

Thanks for these Jakub - you've understood lifecycles well.

I made a small change to reflect a change I just committed. The  
"guards" ( :if => proc {...} ) now just take the record as an  
argument, not the user as well. The user is available as  
record.acting_user (we're standardising on this in many places)

Tom


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to