Nope, that did not help.

I am abit worried that it may be something with the database.
Heroku uses this YAML_DB plugin and I used that to "migrate" the
database.

I did a rake db:load

The app is public, if you go to: http://triptracker.heroku.com/trips
you can see a list of trips (sorry it is in norwegian).
If you press the Date for the trip, or det user, to get more detail,
it crashes.

NOTE! This works on herokugarden and on my local version. I did a
deleted the develoment sqlite file and did a rake db:load locally and
it works.

Thanks for quick response.

/MartOn


On Feb 5, 9:44 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
> That tag <field-names-where-true> was renamed to <record-flags>
>
> Maybe you need to run rake hobo:generate_taglibs
>
> Tom
>
> On 5 Feb 2009, at 08:06, MartOn wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hello
>
> > I am trying to move my app from herokugarden to heroku. To get it
> > working I had to remove hobo as submodule and just add it from github
> > as a plugin.
>
> > I did this and it seems to work locally. Some hobo functionallity is
> > working online aswell, but when I for instance access /users/1 I get
> > this error:
>
> > NoMethodError: undefined method `field_names_where_true' for
> > #<ActionView::Base:0xb70e5cc4>
> > vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb, line
> > 605
>
> > Backtrace
> > vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:605:in
> > `send'
> > vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:605:in
> > `method_missing'
> > vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:464:in
> > `send'
> > vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:464:in
> > `override_and_call_tag'
> > vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:427:in
> > `call_tag_parameter'
>
> > Any Ideas why this happens?
>
> > /MartOn
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to