ok, you should look at it :-)

It is same as herokugarden, just without the code-editor stuff.
It is ment for remote git administration.

Problem now is that there are no were to add gems and stuff, so I am
confused :-)

I tried git submodule remove vendor/plugins/hobo but that did not
work :-)


/MartOn

On Feb 5, 3:19 pm, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
> > ok, so how can I now remove the submodule of hobo gracefully on server
> > and readd it as normal plugin?
>
> I haven't even looked at the new heroku.com - I have no idea
>
> Tom
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to