That recipe is for herokugarden - I've never tested it with the new  
heroku.com service so it may not work at all

Tom
On 5 Feb 2009, at 14:05, MartOn wrote:

>
> There is something wrong with my hobo plugin. Thats what causing the
> error...
>
> But the receipe for adding hobo to heroku is not working for me.
> I tried now to add hobo again as git submodule, by doing this:
>
> git submodule add git://github.com/tablatom/hobo.git vendor/plugins/
> hobo
>
> then added this file: lib/tasks/git_submodules.rake
>
> task :git_submodules do
>  puts `git submodule init 2>&1`
>  puts `git submodule update 2>&1`
> end
>
> When I then run heroku rake --app triptracker git_submodules
> I get this result:
> Status: 500 Internal Server Error
> Content-Type: text/html
>
> <html><body><h1>500 Internal Server Error</h1></body></html>
>
> If I try running it again, this appers:
> Couldn't run rake
> App failed to start:
> ** Ruby version is not up-to-date; loading cgi_multipart_eof_fix
> /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/
> dependencies.rb:445:in `load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant
> Hobo (NameError)
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/
> active_support/dependencies.rb:77:in `const_missing'
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/
> active_support/dependencies.rb:89:in `const_missing'
>       from /mnt/home/slugs/3216_e35c0b3_7832/mnt/config/initializers/
> hobo.rb:1
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/
> active_support/dependencies.rb:144:in
> `load_without_new_constant_marking'
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/
> active_support/dependencies.rb:144:in `load'
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/initializer.rb:
> 550:in `load_application_initializers'
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/initializer.rb:
> 549:in `each'
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/initializer.rb:
> 549:in `load_application_initializers'
>        ... 19 levels...
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rack-0.9.1/lib/rack/builder.rb:29:in
> `instance_eval'
>       from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rack-0.9.1/lib/rack/builder.rb:29:in
> `initialize'
>       from /home/heroku_rack/heroku.ru:1:in `new'
>       from /home/heroku_rack/heroku.ru:1
>
>
> Any Ideas?
>
>
>
> On Feb 5, 9:44 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
>> That tag <field-names-where-true> was renamed to <record-flags>
>>
>> Maybe you need to run rake hobo:generate_taglibs
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 5 Feb 2009, at 08:06, MartOn wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> Hello
>>
>>> I am trying to move my app from herokugarden to heroku. To get it
>>> working I had to remove hobo as submodule and just add it from  
>>> github
>>> as a plugin.
>>
>>> I did this and it seems to work locally. Some hobo functionallity is
>>> working online aswell, but when I for instance access /users/1 I get
>>> this error:
>>
>>> NoMethodError: undefined method `field_names_where_true' for
>>> #<ActionView::Base:0xb70e5cc4>
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb,  
>>> line
>>> 605
>>
>>> Backtrace
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 605:in
>>> `send'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 605:in
>>> `method_missing'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 464:in
>>> `send'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 464:in
>>> `override_and_call_tag'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 427:in
>>> `call_tag_parameter'
>>
>>> Any Ideas why this happens?
>>
>>> /MartOn
>
> On Feb 5, 9:44 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
>> That tag <field-names-where-true> was renamed to <record-flags>
>>
>> Maybe you need to run rake hobo:generate_taglibs
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 5 Feb 2009, at 08:06, MartOn wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> Hello
>>
>>> I am trying to move my app from herokugarden to heroku. To get it
>>> working I had to remove hobo as submodule and just add it from  
>>> github
>>> as a plugin.
>>
>>> I did this and it seems to work locally. Some hobo functionallity is
>>> working online aswell, but when I for instance access /users/1 I get
>>> this error:
>>
>>> NoMethodError: undefined method `field_names_where_true' for
>>> #<ActionView::Base:0xb70e5cc4>
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb,  
>>> line
>>> 605
>>
>>> Backtrace
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 605:in
>>> `send'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 605:in
>>> `method_missing'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 464:in
>>> `send'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 464:in
>>> `override_and_call_tag'
>>> vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb: 
>>> 427:in
>>> `call_tag_parameter'
>>
>>> Any Ideas why this happens?
>>
>>> /MartOn
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to