Toshiba Satelite laptop, PCLinuxOS 2009.1
gcc 4.1.1, Ruby 1.8.6 (patchlevel 114)
Hobo 0.8.5, Rails 2.3.2
I did the "Hobo in two minutes" tutorial which spewed
error messages when I ran the migration
ruby script/generate hobo_migration
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
'gem_original_require':no such file to load --sqlite3
(MissingSourcFile)
from /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
'require'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependicies.rb:156:in 'require'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependicies.rb:521:in 'new_constants_in'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/dependicies.rb:156:in 'require'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/core_ext/kernel/requires.rb:7:in
'require_library_or_gem'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/core_ext/kernel/reporting.rb:11:in 'silence_warnings'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.3.2/lib/
active_support/core_ext/kernel/requires.rb:5:in
'require_library_or_gem'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.3.2/lib/
active_record/connection_adapters/sqlite3_addapter.rb:10:in
'sqlite3_connection'
... 20 levels ...
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.2/lib/commans/
generate.rb:6
from /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
'gem_original_require'
from /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
'require'
from script/generate:3
FYI, sqlite3 libs are installed on system.
I also have Ruby 1.9.1 installed, but in /usr/local/bin, default is
Ruby 1.8.6
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---