On Mar 21, 8:11 pm, tmorgan99 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Does Hobo 0.8.5 work with Rails 2.3.2 yet?
> I have downgraded to 2.2.2.
> One thing is that application.rb has moved to
> application_controller.rb, and Hobo can't find it yet.

Yep, that seems to be the problem.

I did a:  'gem install sqlite3-ruby' which allowed the hobo_migration
to start, but it aborted after the entering filename stage, saying at
the end

rake aborted!
no such file to load -- /home/jabari/hobotest/app/controllers/
application

And to do a sanity check, I dia a:

rails test
cd test
script/server

and got the correct rails view page at http://localhost:3000

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to