Does Hobo 0.8.5 work with Rails 2.3.2 yet?
I have downgraded to 2.2.2.
One thing is that application.rb has moved to
application_controller.rb, and Hobo can't find it yet.


On Mar 21, 4:53 pm, Brandon Zylstra <[email protected]> wrote:
> Yes, clearly.  I wasn't suggesting that dropping "sudo" was the  
> solution, just making it easier for our Windows-based brethren to  
> follow your advice.
>
> Sorry, I didn't notice that he included the OS.  My mistake.  
> (PerhapsBecausePCLinuxOSHasItsNameAllScrunchedTogetherSoYouHaveToLookCloselyAndItDoesntJumpOutAtAGlance
> .  :)
>
> On Mar 21, 2009, at 6:00 PM, MartOn wrote:
>
>
>
> > Sudo is not the important part of this problem ;-)
>
> > The important part is to get sqlite3 for ruby installed.
> > jzakiya states he is using PCLinuxOS, so sudo will work :-)
>
> > BTW. You can actually install gems on Unix/Linux without using sudo
> > aswell, but then they are added to your user environment only and not
> > computer env.
>
> > As for sudo on windows, I have actually seen implementations of it for
> > Vista on howtogeek.com.
>
> > /MartOn
>
> > On Mar 21, 7:48 pm, Brandon Zylstra <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> on Windows I'm 99% sure you wouldn't (and couldn't) use "sudo".
> >> Unless you're running it on Cygwin.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to