Given the "complexity" of a potential home net, a complexity that is often
alluded to on the mail list (including below), there will no doubt be "policy"
that has to be introduced - a policy language or facility that can be described
or communicated by an end user, preferably without technical jargon.  This
policy language, or "facility" could also offer options for how the user(s) of
the home net would want to be notified in the event of any exceptions.

Randy