Have their been any ISPs that have come forward to discuss their consumer IPv6
allocation plans?  I don't think we should wrap ourselves around a model that
says, "yeah, we need multiple /64s for consumers because that's the way a
particular protocol works (SLAAC).   Maybe we need another method. One /64 for
a home network seems like overkill regarding address space utilization -- A /32
would be overkill.  I know some folks think we have more address space than
we'll ever use, but gee….

Randy