I'm not against one or more  /64 bit prefixes for a home net, if everyone else
(including the ISPs) think that home networks should be able to scale up to
18,446,744,073,709,551,615 hosts, I'm completely on board.  It's not my
resource, so I'll take all they give me.  :)  It would be nice to have an AT&T,
Verizon, or some other major provider chime in to say they're on board with the
assumptions we're making.  Maybe they already have, I've been away from the
list for awhile, or maybe they've indicated this allocation strategy in some
other forum.  I'm old school and I'm not used to having publicly routable
address space to burn.

Randy