On 13/03/2013 20:54, Ted Lemon wrote:
> On Mar 13, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Michael Thomas <m...@mtcc.com> wrote:
>> All of this is lacking in section 3.7. If I were a contractor using this
>> "architecture"
>> I wouldn't know what to build.
>
> The architecture document acts as a basis for the work that you, as a
> contractor, would build from.   You can't build from an architecture
> document, unless you are a lot smarter than we are.

OK, but that doesn't mean that the *architecture* should punt on principles
of the namespace.

I'll put down a marker: local namespaces are ambiguous and therefore should
not be part of an architecture. However, there is a way to reconcile this
with pragmatic use of .local - stipulate that when a global name is needed

That requires some namespace knitting but it is architecturally clean.

   Brian