Yes, but who's to say a light bulb won't be a home router? 6LoWPAN ND and RPL introduce the the concept of 6LRs and RPL Routers respectively, which are generally small devices (i.e. around the figures Frank mentions below) with a single wireless network interface.

These devices rarely seem to be considered in the homenet WG but will surely be part of a home network.

Robert