On 02/10/2014 09:04, Rene Struik wrote:
> Dear colleagues:
>
> I think it would be a mistake not to consider highly constrained
> networks and devices at first.

That's a good comment and is more precise than the buzzword "IoT". It
would not distress me to see the buzzword removed.

However, my personal impression is that the resource-constrained
devices will be be carrying much management software at all, so
it would be the gateways to a whole cluster of constrained devices
that would be the target systems for Anima.

    Brian