My worry on this topic is that we are referring to ³the Home² and ³the
Enterprise².
It isn¹t that clear of a distinction.  This isn¹t just a simple L2 flat
home vs. a Fortune 1000 enterprise.

The home is getting more complex and includes work from home; IOT, home
security, hot spots, cloud services, policies, discovery etc.
Large numbers of SMB¹s look like more high end residential than they do
large enterprises.

It would be ideal to have a solution that spans the range of size and
complexity for both residential and enterprise.
Perhaps enabling features/capabilities where required.

Also, as far as IPV6 connectivity residential is probably ahead of
enterprises in adopting V6 centric architectures and services.
Residential doesn¹t have much of a choice, it just happens.

2cents, John