Good points, thanks Stephen. I don't think we have clear answers at this point,
but this is the job of the ANIMA group (together with the groups that were
mentioned) to figure out whether there should be a single approach, and if so,
what it should be.

Personally my starting point is "let's try whether a joint approach works", but
clearly there is no guarantee.

Michael