Trying to wrap my head around Section 5, so please bear with me.

If there's an IPv6-only non-Homenet router that doesn't provide PD (either because it only does DHCPv6 address assignment, or because it only advertises RA), then the link will be considered internal. Is that correct?

If a router speaks DHCPv4 or DHCPv6-PD with a user-class of "HOMENET" but doesn't speak HNCP, nothing will break, right? (Perhaps a second User-Class like "HOMENET-COMPATIBLE" should be defined for this case, as this may simplify debugging.)

Thanks,

-- Juliusz