On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 08:33:11PM +0000, STARK, BARBARA H wrote:
> Does anyone else have an opinion? Does anyone who has expressed an opinion
> want to express a new and different opinion?
> Barbara

I haven't weighed in because I can't make up my mind.

On the one hand, I think this is a reasonable and limited set of
things to do to get started with, and so I'd normally say we should
adopt it and go ahead.

On the other hand, as I suggested in Prague, it's quite a limited set
of aspirations, and quite a bit short of what we had originally
suggested we were trying to do.  It even seems shy of various claims
in the architecture document, which I see as a sort of requirements
document.

So, I'm not opposed to working on it.  But I wish it were more
ambitious.  But I wish I were more ambitious, too :-)

Andrew Sullivan
a...@anvilwalrusden.com