Barbara, I seem to recall that you were enthusiastic about the work when it
was discussed in the meeting.   You're allowed to be one of the people
who's in favor of it, despite being chair.   Indeed, as chair, you can just
adopt it by fiat if you want.   I actually agree with Ray and Michael that
Juliusz reasoning was flawed, and am definitely in favor of adopting it and
working on it.   I also agree with Andrew that it shouldn't be the final
word on naming in the homenet.