Hi homenet,
Stephen and I have decided not to have a formal homenet session in Montreal.
We encourage people wanting to work on homenet code to self-organize for the
hackathon. I'll be happy to bring some OpenWRT devices to test with (and do
some testing), if that would be useful. Let me know ...
If people would like to set a time to have an "unstructured" get-together in
Montreal, please let us know. There will be spaces available that can be
reserved. We can figure out a time and sign up for such a space. I'm also happy
to have a WebEx up and running for anyone who would want to join in remotely to
such a get-together.

Homenet is in danger of shutting down if we don't get more active participation.
But with that said, there's been activity on the homenet github site:
https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg/ietf-homenet-hna
Activity is a good thing.
Barbara