Thanks Ted, I'll calmly check it out, but in a fast reading I found really
interesting things to do. So, I saw something about isolation of Things
communication and a few days ago I readed a paper (
https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3323413) that discribes one
implementation of it over OpenWRT (if you dont meet, maybe it's a good idea
take a look).

About Montreal I'm not going, but I'm looking for the ISOC's fellowship
program for try attend to Singapore's meeting.