A friend of mine and I had this discussion, not on the movie, but marching
band and drum corps and things themselves.

Basically we were curious who the genius was that made up marching band in
the first place. And why the hell was it considered a good idea...

Sort of like the invention of the Saxophone. You know he and Hitler ruinied
the chances of the name Adolf to ever be used again. I wonder if the guy's
name that invented marching band or drum and bugle corps was someone named
Adolf...

Oh well. Whats sad is there are people that would rather go to one of these
over the summer than actually learn how to play their instrument or something
about music.

-William