Further thoughts...

I will say that as a PR tool to reach young people, DCI works quite well.  It has the
competetiveness necessary to get kids involved that might not want to be associated
with Your Father's Oldsmobile or symphonic music.  Also, it is physically quite
demanding and requires a lot of discipline for that couple of months-both quite
excellent things for young adults these days as they generally aren't getting either
elsewhere.  So Rock on Little Wing!  I'm still gonna be amused regardless-just a small
concession....

Do you know Jack?