I am doing a 20th century project on Bozza and I

have looked everywhere possible. The presentation for

the project has to be 7 minutes long and the piece I

wrote in the style of Bozza is only a minute and a

half long. The most I could find was a paragraph of

information in the new groves second edition. I know

the dates he was born and died and about his awards at

the paris conservatory, the Prix de Rome, and about

his job at Ecole Nationale de Musique in Valenciennes.

This is not enough for 7 minutes so I was wondering if

anyone knew any more information or could point me to

some books that would be useful.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

joseph fuller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Henderson State University