-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kipp
Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 6:46 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: [Hornlist] Need a reccomendation for school horns

Hi List,
  I was approached today by my band director.  He
wanted advice about what kind of horn to buy for the
school.  He has about $2000 (maybe a little more) set
aside to get a horn, and doesn't know much about the
market right now.  This is for a high school band.
Currently they have two Holton 179s and three yamaha
marching horns.  All five of those horns are around 30
years old.  Any advice is welcome.  Thanks in Advance!
-Kipp Johnson