-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Scott
Pappal
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 5:40 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Need a reccomendation for school horns

Bob:

I hadn't heard of this horn before. How does it
compare to the Yamaha 567 or 667, or the Conn 10Ds in
terms of playability and response. I ask because I
have a large number of students, and I always have at
least one or two students looking for entry-level/intermediate-level double
horns. Also, what's the approximate pricing of the horn?

Thanks, Scott Pappal

P.S. I thought this would be of general interest.