Bob:

I hadn't heard of this horn before. How does it
compare to the Yamaha 567 or 667, or the Conn 10Ds in
terms of playability and response. I ask because I
have a large number of students, and I always have at
least one or two students looking for
entry-level/intermediate-level double horns. Also,
what's the approximate pricing of the horn?

Thanks, Scott Pappal

P.S. I thought this would be of general interest.