Um, that is Nancy-Lee      there is only one of me  even though the voices in my head
beg to differ...

 NL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for advice.. Here is the problem. I had surgery in August of last year to
repair my deviated septum.. I had 75 % blockage in one nostril. My doc assured me it
would not effect my playing. Well, here I am to say it has. I feel like I have to
learn to play all over again. Any suggestions as to what exercises would be good to
just slowly develope control again?
Nancy-lees