From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of NL
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 11:02 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: [Hornlist] questions...

Hi,
I am looking for advice..  Here is the problem.  I had surgery in August
of last year to repair my deviated septum..  I had 75 % blockage in one
nostril.  My doc assured me it would not effect my playing.  Well, here
I am to say it has.  I feel like I have to learn to play all over again.
Any suggestions as to what exercises would be good to just slowly
develope control again?
Nancy-lees