Thanks, Amy!  That was fast!  I appreciate your help.
I really didn't want to drive for an hour to find
almost nothing about him.

Damare sounds like a good subject for somebody's
master's thesis.  The piccolo soloist has rearranged
the Polka for full orchestra, and she hopes to publish
it someday.  It still needs a little work (there are
almost no rests in the horn part), but it sounds
pretty good.

Thanks again!
Becky