From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Leigh Alexander
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 6:12 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Film Music

LaNetra,

I don't know if you ever said where you live now, but don't let
anything like the perceived cost of living stop you from going to USC
if that's what you need to do. My daughter lives in Studio City and has
found a nice, safe place to live for quite-a-bit less than the same
sort of place would have cost in Portsmouth, NH (where I used to live)!
Go, girl go, LA's not _that_ bad:-)
Leigh

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 08:56  AM, Lanetra Carther wrote:
> .......I personally would love to become a studio player someday, but
> you have to go to USC for that kind of training, and there is NO WAY
> I'm going to live in LA due to their rediculous living expenses.  What
> film scores do you have?
> -LaNetra

set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/fbaucom%40sbcglobal.net