Hey this is Branden. Just curious if anyone listens to film music. I listen to alot of it. In my opinion it is much more dramatic and more fun than most traditional classical. I do listen to traditional but only so much of it really makes me tingly inside. I would really like to find the complete score to Saving Private Ryan. It has some unbelivable horn playing by Richard Sebring (also known as Gus). If anyone knows where this can be found especially the horn parts please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank You very much.

Branden

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es