I think you're putting the worst twist on some of the things written. The last time I looked, there are tall, thin horn players and short, fat horn players in professional orchestras and all sizes in between. Some have thin lips and some have rather thick lips. I look at the embouchures in Phil Farkas's famed books and see all kinds of lips and embouchures. No two sopranos sing exactly the same; and neither do any two horn players play or sound exactly the same. We are all a little bit different; and that makes things a whole lot more interesting in my view. It's still a free country and you are welcome to try to become an awesome horn player. BUT -- no guarantees. Now go practice!

CORdially,  Mansur's Answers