From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 5:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Lip Size

I'm sure there are lots of horn students out there less than perfect
that do
just fine.  Remember that the human body is addaptive to it's
environment and
will adjust to any situations it comes across.  To be a good teacher one
must
encourage and drive one's student.  If you do not do this one has let
one slip
through the cracks and one is a bad teacher!  All of my teachers have
had the
same dedication I have therefor I AM GOING TO MAKE IT as a professional
hornist.

Hoss
set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/hans.pizka%40t-online.de