According to my physics textbooks I just read that the frequency itself does
not change with a change in air temperature although the speed of the air
changes. Yet we know there is a Doppler effect. I'm not really sure why that is so
if anyone wants to explain it, feel free.

-William

Of course these are also my own musings, and I could be very wrong... so who
knows?

-William