Ah. So why is there such a change in pitch with changes in air temperature
inside the Horn?

It cannot be because of the metal expanding or contracting since it doesn't
do it enough to cause that much of a difference, plus that would change the
pitch oppositely to how it normally behaves with temperature.

I think this is what Herb was getting at, and my Physics knowledge is
limited, so any explanation to why this is so would be great :P

-William