Matt,

I used to have the same problem.  For me, and all of my students so far, I
just needed to get my tongue out of the way after each attack.  Don't allow
your tongue to creep forward towards your teeth either during fast passages.
You may need to experiment a little to find the "sweet spot" on the roof of
your mouth for that particular register.

Josh