Horn students who have no horn teacher and who are being taught by a Middle School
Band Director who has not ever had any horn 'exposure' are surely at a dis-advantage,
with either an F or Bb single horn.

And if the instructor is not aware of the difference and how to tell which is which
between the two, why is she/he there, to begin with??

My first comments were aimed at the eBay seller who had taken so much time to
'instruct' his buyers, only to learn that he had been ignored.
I say, as before, if the buyer wants the item, and either does or does not know
anything about it, what business is it of the seller to put in his 'nose'??

He has sold it (a single Bb) against his own advice, to someone who is going to do
with it, exactly what he advised against!!

Caveat Emptor??!?!?!?

Joe Duke