From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 9:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] Re: Slide Lubricants

       Thanks everyone,
       Yeah I do get allittle to worrisome at times.
       BTW Professor Pizka, actually I'm not that big, I'm 5'8 so far
and
weigh only 142 lbs. My cousins are bigger. My grandma and mom say im to
skinny...:-(, but I'm workin out, or at least tryin to. I wish horn
playing *Arnold
Schwarzannegar? accent* pumped me up.

       Mike
set your options at