From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 5:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Re: Slide Lubricants

My two cents... sure, but why not "my two Ore" or "my two Pfennings" or
"my
three sons"?

Oh wait, nevermind... that last one was an old US sitcom...

-William

In a message dated 4/12/2004 4:19:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
I may be mistaken but, is not the expression 'my two cents'?

If so, that's convenient, because it works in both currencies.

1 Euro = 100 cents

1 Dollar = 100 cents

n'est pas?

All the best,