At 10:40 AM -0700 8/5/04, Clarke, David E SWF wrote:
>Where is everybody?

I just finished a small patio table made from two fiberglass cafeteria
trays and copper tubing, and I'm sitting outside reading, sipping my
coffee. Between writing e-mail and practicing. It's 72 degrees
Fahrenheit/22 Celsius outside. Life is good.

The more mundane is that I just got back last week from Australia where I
attended the double reed conference in Melbourne and visited a friend in
Adelaide.

In a bit I'll spend a few hours playing duets with a friend.

Carlberg Jones
Guanajuato, Gto.
MEXICO