Question for item #7333631683 - Atkinson nickel silver double french horn
NRHello I am teresa willoe from califonia. i am intrested in purchasing this
Goods please kindly get back to me with condition of the item and i can only
raise a certified cashier check for the mode of payment you do not need to
worry about the shipping process in adiition i am using my shipping compnay
that i have been using for the past 5years is a trust and honest shipping
company, i am presently in canada and i will order my my personal accountant to
issue the payment plus the shipping company fees. please i will also like to
ask you if you ?? will be able to cash the cheque on your behalf and immediatly
dedut your iterm fees and wire the shipping company fees Please if you do
accept with my option and you will be able to do as agreed. get back to me with
your phone numberand full name and address to be use for the issuement of the
cheque in accordance.

<sighs>

Skeptically,

Paul R.